The Smart Card Alliance announced its 2010-2011 board and seven-member executive committee. Elections were held during the 9th Annual Smart Cards in Government: Identity, Security & Health care Conference in Washington DC.
The Smart Card Alliance elected executive committee is made up of the following board members:
- Chair – Neville Pattinson, Gemalto
- Vice chair – Bryan Ichikawa, Unisys
- Treasurer – Willy Dommen, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Secretary – Garfield Smith, Oberthur Technologies
- Assistant treasurer – Brian Russell, Giesecke & Devrient
- Technology Vice Chair – John McKeon, IBM
Other newly elected or returning members to the Alliance board:
- Bray Becker, Lockheed Martin
- Linda Brown, Infineon Technologies
- Matt Calman, Bank of America
- Clair Fiet, Utah Transit Authority (Observing Government Board Seat – Transit)
- Roland Fournier, L-1 Identity Solutions
- Greg Garback, Consultant
- Bob Gilson, U.S. Department of Defense/Defense Manpower Data Center (Observing Government Board Seat)
- Dale Grogan, LifeMed, Inc.
- Simon Hurry, Visa Inc.
- Oliver Manahan, MasterCard Worldwide
- Dom Morea, First Data
- Keith Ward, Northrop Grumman