Dates: September 21 – 24, 2009
Location: Anaheim, California
Description: What Keeps You Up at Night?
- Threats to critical infrastructure?
- Data breaches and loss of trade secrets?
- A potential crisis and business interruption?
- Malicious cyber attacks?
You only have so many waking hours to focus on the security challenges facing your organization, whatever the cause. That’s why security professionals like you have come to rely on ASIS as their all-in-one destination for the innovations, information, and connections they need to provide the best security possible – the kind of solutions that will help YOU sleep better at night.
Sound Security Leads to Sound Sleep
ASIS 2009 delivers the tools and insights you need for security 24/7.
- See next-generation security technologies and services, side-by-side, and talk directly to the experts.
- Gain new insights and hone your skills through the comprehensive, industry-leading education program.
- Connect with colleagues from around the globe, share new ideas, and build your professional network.
Join the global community of your peers – more than 22,000 of them – in Anaheim, California, September 21-24, 2009, for the industry-leading event of the year where Security Never Sleeps.