Dates: September 22 – 24, 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Venue: Tampa Convention Center
Description: One of the leading Biometric conferences, BC2009 will address the important role that biometrics can play in the identification and verification of individuals in government and commercial applications worldwide.
The conference is open to the general public. The topics are appropriate for a wide variety of individuals – policy developers and decision-makers, government and industry executives, information technology users and developers, IT CEOs, CTOs and product managers, law enforcement officials, system integrators, personal authentication and information security specialists, educators and students, government, industry, and academia researchers and everyone involved in utilizing biometric-based solutions for a wide range of personal identification/authentication applications including homeland security and the prevention of ID theft. The Conference will be two and a half days of presentations, seminars and panel discussions with the participation of internationally recognized experts in biometric technologies, system and application developers, IT business strategists, and government and commercial officers.
- The 2009 Biometrics Technology Expo will be held in conjunction with BC2009.
- The IEEE Conference on Biometrics, Identity, and Security (BIdS) will be co-located with the 2009 Biometric Consortium Conference.
Join nearly 2,000 participants including:
- 100 speakers
- 60 Federal, State and local agencies
- 25 Universities
- Biometric Industry, System Integrators and Users
Two and one half day program:
- Multiple Conference Sessions
- IEEE Conference on Biometrics, Identity, and Security
- Panel discussions and Q&A