Dates: April 25-26, 2007
Venue: Suntec Singapore
Location: Suntec Singapore
Contact: Not Available, Not Available
Description: The region’s biggest and most significant cards trade conference, award and exhibition just got smarter.
With this re-positioning, Cards & Payments Asia conference will feature key speakers from the banking, public services and telecommunications sector, making Cards & Payments Asia truly an event “by the industry, for the industry.”
Next year’s conference features a multi track format for key verticals within the cards and payments sectors:
- A dedicated Banking Stream allowing for in-depth coverage of issues relating to the retail banking sector, ranging from portfolio and risk management to alternative payment technology issues. Banking executives from the conference will also be invited to a wine pairing session at Zambuca restaurant during the 2nd Annual Bankers’ Salute on the Day Two; and
- A dedicated Public Services Stream to tackle issues relating to government focused applications such as National ID, health card, e-wallet and border security; and
- A dedicated Telecommunications Stream to address issues relating to growth through loyalty, mobile payment and the latest supporting technological innovations.
Featured distinguished speakers at next year’s Banking Stream include:
- Phang Yew Kiat , Deputy CEO, Bohai Bank, China
- Hariyanto, VP Head of Merchant Acquisition, Bank Permata, Indonesia
- Indrajit Lahiri, Head Consumer Credit & Risk, HSBC Singapore
- Howard C. Allen, CEO Asia Pacific, Lafferty Group, Singapore
- Poh Mui Hoon, CEO, NETs, Singapore
- Lincoln Teo, Chief Risk Curriculum Architect, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore
Cards & Payments Asia 2007 will be held 25 – 26 April in Suntec Singapore. For more information on this premier event, visit http://www.worldofcards.biz/2007/ca_SG
About the Conference
The 12th Annual Cards & Payments Asia 2007 is the industry’s leading and most established trade conference. A marketplace of ideas and opportunities, it brings together senior-level executives to meet and network with their peers, regulators, technologists, analysts and experts from around the region. It is the platform for thought leadership and information exchange in Asia addressing cutting-edge issues facing the industry. Distinguished speakers from the US, Europe, China, India, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and around SE Asia are frequently invited to fly in to have the opportunity to address and engage over 200 professionals, to work with some of the best minds to help shape the evolving cards and payment landscape in Asia.
About the Exhibition
The Cards Asia exhibition is the leading smart cards exhibition in the region drawing over 200 exhibiting companies, more than 5,700 trade visitors from 57 countries. Attendees can interact with a broad range of solutions and engage in “face to face” meetings with leading vendors and service providers. The exhibition also features a number of free educational technical seminar sessions to provide a value added experience to visitors. Cards Asia is where senior buyers and influencers source the latest technology advances and where they take the opportunity to evaluate all the latest offerings in the market under one roof. Cards Asia is proud to be home of the major players in the industry who exhibit here for the world.
Terrapinn is a global B2B media company which owns a portfolio of brand names under which it produces trade conferences, exhibitions, training courses and online publications. Many of Terrapinn’s brands are world leaders in their respective vertical sectors. These include Hedge Funds World Series, Real Estate Investment World Series and the Cards & Payments Asia Series. Terrapinn produces trade conferences ranging from Energy & Resources to Telecoms & Media, from Finance & Investment to Transport & Logistics.
Terrapinn has offices in London, New York, Singapore, Johannesburg and Sydney. You can find out more about Terrapinn and its services at our website www.terrapinn.com