25 March, 2014
HID Global is demonstrating its latest secure identity solutions and emerging technologies that leverage Bluetooth Low Energy and NFC for mobile access at next week’s ISC West conference in Las Vegas.
HID will highlight its new iCLASS SE Encoder for locally encoding credentials and managing keys. The company will also showcase its Lumidigm multispectral imaging technology, software and biometric fingerprint sensors that authenticate identities.
Some of the demonstrations include:
- Emerging technology innovations leveraging Bluetooth Low Energy and NFC that are designed to simplify mobile access and make it more convenient. HID Global will also feature its Lumidigm biometrics solutions.
- Card and Reader Migration Solutions so enterprises can move to higher security, interoperability and mobile access solutions. Demonstrations will include HID Global’s iCLASS platform readers and smart cards including its iCLASS Seos credential for powering mobile access, and its new iCLASS SE Encoder that enables organizations to encode/manage credentials and configure readers. The multi-technology encoder makes it possible for customers to format a number of credential technologies using a single device, on demand.
- Government Solutions featuring pivCLASS solutions that enable government agencies to comply with physical access control mandates to PIV-enable their existing physical access control systems to meet any mandated assurance level without requiring a “rip and replace” of their existing PACS infrastructure. The recently expanded pivCLASS portfolio includes an extensive line of solutions for credential registration and verification of FIPS 201-based credentials.
- Health care Solutions that enhance workflow efficiencies and help meet regulatory compliance while increasing security without sacrificing convenience. Demonstrations will include: EasyLobby Visitor Management Solutions for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting.
- Enterprise Solutions to help organizations maintain operational efficiency and reduce costs, while providing optimum security for their facilities and properties. Demonstrations will include: HID Global’s FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder; iCLASS SE readers with OSDP; HID Secure Identity Services that help customers manage the daily flow of ID card badge requests and large volume re-badging projects; and EDGE EVOÒ and VertX EVO IP-enabled open architecture access control solutions.
- Education Solutions for institutions with unique requirements for securing their facilities, improving administrative efficiencies and doing more than opening doors with student ID badges. Higher education demonstrations will include: iCLASS SE Mag-stripe readers, EDGE EVO networked access control products; mobile access solutions including iCLASS Seos credentials that can be embedded into smart phones; and the HDP5000 Card Printer/Encoder with laminator for high-volume ID programs using Asure ID card personalization software. Additional demonstrations in the K-12 zone will showcase enterprise-class EasyLobby Visitor Management Solutions and FARGO Direct-to-Card (DTC) Printer/Encoders.
- Financial and Banking Solutions for financial institutions to secure buildings, control access to critical network resources and sensitive data, and secure online banking services for their customers. Demonstrations will include: ActivID solutions that provide five critical layers for true, multi-factor authentication to enable trusted online transactions.
- Partner Solutions that offer RFID and contactless solutions using Genuine HID Technology to solve enterprise business problems. Networked Access Solutions and Embedded Technology solutions that extend the use of a single credential will be on display by strategic partners.
At ISC West 2014, HID Global will demonstrate its extensive portfolio of secure identity solutions in booth #11053 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center from April 2- 4, 2014.