Research and Markets released the 2013 edition of its global, government biometrics analysis. The report examines the global trends in the biometrics market, specifically as it relates to the government sector. Solutions and products considered in the revenue calculation include biometric hardware and middleware.
Results of the report suggest that there is an increased call for safety and security, especially in growing economies, which is likely to act as a catalyst for the biometrics market moving forward.
Research and Markets’ study focuses primarily on challenges and factors that are expected to drive biometric market growth in the coming years. To offer a better view of the global impact, the study further dissects findings with region-specific analyses as well as offering a competitive analysis of the regions.
According to Research and Markets, key question posed in the report include the following:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraints for the market?
- What are the potential areas of growth globally, and regionally?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- What are the potential areas of growth globally by application?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to manage alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
For more, see the full report here.