SignPack has released the latest version of its Digital Signature Capture Software. The latest version, is designed to cater to companies wishing to capture, produce and secure digital signatures.
SignPack 2 provides an electronic signature solution with new functionalities, including:
- 128-bit image file encryption for user access control
- Fingerprint capture for optimal security and signee identification
- Watermark tool to help prevent counterfeiting
- Command Line Interface to integrate SignPack with enterprise solutions
- Digital Signature settings presets for speed and efficiency
- Windows system tray docking for quick access to SignPack
“The ability to capture high-resolution digital signatures for improved readability and usability was the first challenge we resolved successfully when developing SignPack 1.0. Then the obvious question was, what more can we bring to the electronic signature? Answer: tighter security to damp down on counterfeiting and improved authenticity processes,” shared Martin Bourdages, author and software development manager for SignPack.