The Smart Card Alliance announced its 2011-2012 board and seven-member executive committee. Elections were held during the 10th Annual Smart Card Alliance Government Conference at the Ronald Reagan International Trade Center in Washington, DC.
The Smart Card Alliance elected executive committee is made up of the following board members:
- Chair: Willy Dommen, Accenture
- Vice Chair: Garfield Smith, Oberthur Technologies
- Treasurer: Paul Legacki, Infineon Technologies
- Assistant Treasurer: Brian Russell, Giesecke & Devrient
- Secretary: Greg Garback, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Assistant Secretary: Wendy Humphrey, Bank of America
- Technology Vice Chair: Neville Pattinson, Gemalto
Other newly elected or returning members to the Alliance board:
- Greg Boardman, Ingenico
- Kirk Brafford, Deloitte
- Frazier Evans, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bob Gilson, U.S. Department of Defense/Defense Manpower Data Center
- Dale Grogan, LifeMed ID Inc.
- Simon Hurry, Visa Inc.
- John Mears, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Oliver Manahan, MasterCard Worldwide
- Dominic Morea, First Data Corporation
- Dori Skelding, Chase Card Services
- Keith Ward, Northrop Grumman Corporation