Xterprise announced that it has released a enhancement to its Clarity Source Tagging (ST) product that supports apparel and footwear suppliers that are fulfilling RFID item-level orders for retail supply chains.
The RFID box and order auditing enhancement performs an inspection of case level contents. It validates the contents down to the required item level against the order and then logs the results, driving any needed corrective actions.
The Clarity ST box & order auditing enhancement includes the following features:
- Verifications of box packing or case accuracy at the item-level
- Shortage due to a tag not physically inside the container
- Shortage due to a weak tag not being read by the RFID reader
- Overage due to an unexpected tag in the container
- Material handling equipment control signaling, as well as visual or other manual notification
- Warehouse management system integration for box audit verification
- Automated monitoring of hardware and software application health for 24×7 solution support
Xterprise’s Clarity technology is deployed using Motorola and Zebra RFID hardware products and can use a number of RFID inlay and label manufacturers products. It also leverages Microsoft technologies including .Net, SQL, BizTalk RFID, Windows Mobile and Windows Azure Cloud.