LTech, a provider of enterprise cloud computing products and services, introduced LTech Single Sign-On for Google Apps. The product is a cloud enablement product for the Google Apps platform.
LTech Single Sign-On for Google Apps enables organizations to leverage existing ActiveDirectory or LDAP-based directory investment to secure the cloud-based Google Apps platform. The product supports password changes, rules and synchronization to enable IT administrators to ensure end-user continuity and security.
LTech Single Sign-On for Google Apps can be deployed on-premise within the corporate firewall or on LTech’s hosted platform. The product enables end-users to use their existing credentials to access Google Apps from browser, mobile device or third-party mail clients like GMail, iPhone and Microsoft Outlook.
This reduces the inconvenience of updating multiple passwords for end-users, and allows IT administrators to enforce password strength and change management policies. Features of LTech Single Sign-On for Google Apps include:
- Mobile and Third-Party Client Support – Supports IMAP and POP access and synchronization with mobile devices and third-party messaging clients.
- Enterprise Ready – Encryption, high-availability configurations and secure LDAPS and SAML support.
- Sign In, Sign Out and Change Password pages – Customizable templates are provided for easy integration.
- Password Management – Passwords are updated in both Google Apps and the enterprise directory, with support for advance password policy settings.
- Wizard-based Installer – Easy-to-use installer available. Compatible with Windows 2003 and 2008 Server.
- Supports Integrated Postini and OpenID – Supports Google Apps Postini and OpenID features to extend security investment to multiple third-party applications.
LTech is also working on adding multi-factor authentication that support tokens for the single sign-on product.