The March meeting of the influential Government Smart Card Interagency Advisory Board (IAB) was recently held in Washington D.C. FIPS201.com and SecureIDNews.com were on hand to cover the event and have provided, as a service to the IAB and the smart card community, an audio recording of the presentations. Click on the link below to access a list of audio and accompanying PowerPoint slides (in pdf format).
- Identity Management in the Mobile Environment – Framework for Mobile Identity Approval Procedures
Christian Page, Exponent
No audio available for this presentation.
- An overview of recently published Draft SP 800-157 Derived PIV Credential” and NIST IR 7981 Mobile, PIV and Authentication
Hildy Ferraiolo NIST
- FCCX is open for business: what it means to you
Scott Lowry SecureKey
- Examination of new value added applications for the CAC/PIV
Bob Gilson DMDC/DoD and Greg Garback WMATA
- Technology priorities, issues and trends for states in 2014
Doug Robinson NASCIO