Credicorp Bank in Panama City, Panama had deployed biometrics from US Biometrics to authenticate the identities of both employees and customers.
Naperville, Ill.-based US Biometrics is providing a number of products to the bank including:
- MemberQ – uses biometrics to protect the identities of the bank’s customers.
- VaultQ – in lieu of signature verification, safe deposit box customers are identified using a biometric.
- AccessQ – a secure method for granting access to a specific area such as a room or vault.
- CentralQ – enables the encrypted storage of credentials including biometric tokens, names, addresses and other customer information.
- CentralQ Reporting – enables administrators to view and report who accessed which resources at specific times.