The Smart Card Alliance has announced the new members of its board and executive committee for the coming year.
The board members include:
- Chair: Willy Dommen, Accenture
- Vice Chair: Garfield Smith, Oberthur Technologies
- Treasurer: Paul Legacki, Infineon Technologies
- Assistant Treasurer: Brian Russell, Giesecke & Devrient
- Secretary: Greg Garback, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Assistant Secretary: Debbie Bartoo, Bank of America
- Technology Vice Chair: Neville Pattinson, Gemalto
These new board members join the rest of the board, which includes:
- Dori Skelding, Chase Card Services
- Kirk Brafford, Deloitte
- Troy Bernard, Discover
- Dominic Morea, First Data Corporation
- Greg Boardman, Ingenico
- David Batchelor, LifeMed ID, Inc
- John Mears, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Oliver Manahan, MasterCard Worldwide
- Bob Gilson, U.S. Department of Defense/Defense Manpower Data Center
- Simon Hurry, Visa, Inc.
- Michael Nash, Xerox
The board and executive committee leads education programs, market research, advocacy, industry relations and events. The members were elected during the 11th Annual Smart Card Alliance Government Conference.