CrucialTrak’s Biometric Access Control System wins SIA's New Product Showcase
The best new security product of 2017 is CrucialTrak’s touchless Biometric Access Control System. So said the judges for the Security Industry Association’s New Product Showcase announced at the ISC West conference.
The Biometric Access Control System is a multi-biometric authentication system that layers four different touchless biometric types into a single terminal. The readers feature a sleek orb-like design and support touchless fingerprint, palm vein, iris and facial recognition authentication.
- Simultaneous touchless Fingerprint and Palm Vein Recognition
- Captures 4 different fingerprints at the same time
- 2D/3D matching face recognition
- Real-time facial identification under 0.001 second
- Dual iris capture
- Touchless fingerprint to 7 centimeters
- Touchless palm vein to 6 centimeters
- Face up to 1.5 meters
- Iris up to 1.2 meters
This year the awards program had 120 entries from companies around the globe. “I congratulate CrucialTrak for distinguishing itself as Best New Product overall in a very competitive year,” says SIA CEO Don Erickson.
The touchless biometric product is jointly developed and marketed by CBC Americas Corp.